Morocco is no stranger to the world of entrepreneurship and business. The products from the Moroccan artisan markets are known around the world: Argan, Carpets, Natural Oils, Traditional Embroidery, and the list goes on. The global markets seek out the crafts of Moroccan entrepreneurs, but how can we market the creators to their audience?
In 2021, the value of the market for online consumer goods in Morocco is estimated at $1.03 billion, with nearly 13 million consumers purchasing products online. The market value grew in the past year by 28% and the average spending of each user doubled from 2020. In short, there are huge opportunities for entrepreneurs that bring their businesses online.
In this module, you will dive headfirst into the digitalization of your business and leave with your own website for your business along with other digital tools to keep using during your entrepreneurial journey.
- Familiarity with digital technology
- Digital Marketing
- Website creation
- Digitizing an entrepreneurial project
Start your digital journey from here:
Discover the essential skills an entrepreneur needs to have to succeed. It goes from the basics of technology, to emailing, to social media managing and content creation, and website creation.
- Exploring Technology Today
- Digital Marketing and Strategy
- Professional Emails
- Interactive Marketing and Social Media
- Creating Your Website in WordPress
- Marketing Channels
- Pitch Your Digital Toolbox _ Set Your Goals
- Digitalization in Entrepreneurship
- Motivation -Inspiring Websites to Build Your Vision